More than just a prestigious professional conference
Leading Minds Forum (LMF) is an independent communication platform with the ambition to bring together the elite of the domestic economy. It builds on the successful organization of the International Energy Club (IEC) meetings in 2012-2021 and opens up attractive new topics, especially in the field of economics. The aim is to name the issues to be addressed, explain their background, and bring critical personalities together for constructive discussions. It offers the main players from the industry and representatives of the public administration space to discuss crucial topics in relation to market development, the competitiveness of the Czech Republic, and the direction of the domestic and European energy sector.
- Creating a contextual concept for the event, setting up a detailed two-day formal and informal program including: an opening ceremony, an expert conférence, and final banquet and gaining energy-conscious support from key institutions.
- Meeting with the financial partners of the event, following-up with them to aid in fulfilling their needs and branding the event.
- Carefully selecting speakers from the Czech Republic and the EU, ensuring their performance at the event and in the media.
- Meeting with participants, providing them with details of their registration, securing accommodation for them, and continuous and follow up communication.
- Design and production of invitations and comprehensive information material for participants in the international meeting.
- Overall production and organization of events, meetings with both domestic and foreign guests as well as suppliers and their coordinators at the venue.
- Creating a joint statement of conference participants, their media coverage and subsequent distribution to key stakeholders in the energy field.
- Annual summary of the conference content in a special supplement to the daily E15.
- Design and completion of an online based platform www.lmf.cz.
We have the ambition to unite the elite of the Czech eonomy