Organization of the nationwide contest of municipalities for a Smart City Hall
The Smart City Hall contest puts a value on the production of a successful city and municipality projects that use state-of-the-art technologies in the field of public administration and local government. The organizers and general partners are the Office of the Government of the Czech Republic, Česká spořitelna, O2 Czech Republic and DDeM.
Implementation: January through November 2017
Primary areas of expert cooperation
- Creating the concept for a competition and methods of dealing with partners.
- Production of promotional material.
- Communication with the media.
- Preparing and managing the contest’s website.
- Meeting with municipalities and coordinating applications and comparing with potential competitors.
- Preparation and organization of a gala dinner to announce the results.
We prefer clever solutions