Qualitative research to collect the opinions of employees and to introduce flexible forms of work within the RWE Group in the Czech Republic
The RWE Group in the Czech Republic provides natural gas, electricity and other services for 1.7 million customers, operates 64 thousand kilometers of distribution networks, operates 6 underground gas storage facilities with a capacity of 2.7 billion m3, produces heat and electricity in 28 plants and sells over 5 million cubic meters of CNG in its own nationwide CNG network (RWE Energo). It employs 4,000 people in the Czech Republic.
Primary areas of expert cooperation
- Describing the strengths and weaknesses of the project along with the expectations and needs of employees.
- Verifying the degree of readiness (willingness) to switch to a new style of work.
- Obtaining suggestions on methods to positively motivate employees.
- Creating methods to effectively target project communication.
- Actively involving ambassadors in the preparation of the project.