Analysis of internal communication and corporate culture in WITTE Automotive Nejdek
WITTE Automotive ranks among the leaders in the mechatronic locking systems and is constantly investing in developing innovative system solutions for doors, bonnets and seats. It employs over 2,650 people.
Realization: January through April 2015; repeated audit: April and June 2017
Primary areas of expert cooperation
- Mapping the situation in the field of communication and how it functions within the company.
- Gathering information and finding out the motivational needs of groups of employees.
- Implementation of the system of collection and methods to evaluate feedback.
- Implementation of changes within the mix of communication channels - new composition and overall functioning system through electronic, printed and personal forms of communication.
- Development of the vision, mission, and company strategy.