Analysis and draft new marketing communication of the secondary school
The College of International and Public Relations Prague was established in 1991 as one of the first private secondary schools in the Czech Republic. It offers study courses in: International Relations and Diplomacy, Media Communication and PR, Finance, Business and World Economy, Law and Legal Administration and Destination Management.
Primary areas of expert cooperation
- Outline and analysis of the school’s existing marketing activities
- Determining the main motivators of pupils and parents for school selection – series of focus groups
- Outlining preferred sources of information when choosing a secondary school
- Draft key formulations of the school’s PR communications with regard to target groups
- School’s draft new marketing strategy for 2019/2020 to increase the number of first-year students