Public Affairs and specific partnerships
It is important to know which institutions, bodies, professional or trade associations can have a direct impact on your business. These may concern decisions by public administration institutions and regulatory bodies, legislative and tax measures or lobbying and pressure activities of interest groups.
- Many problems are based on mutual misunderstanding, lack of or poor interpretations of plans and information. We will ensure that stakeholders know the aims and objectives of clients and that our clients can understand and influence the prepared decisions and actions of stakeholders.
- We maintain long-term professional relationships with representatives from public administration, self-government and regulatory bodies. We will arrange information meetings, regular exchange of experiences and information. We will find a common subject and common objectives for the development of the sector or region.
- We collaborate with many experts and analysts. Following their professional opinion, we build the argumentation towards institutions and bodies that have a direct influence on the operation in a given sector.
- We will arrange special purpose partnerships that will improve the negotiating position of our clients. At the moment when the perspective of a whole sector may be at stake, even direct competitors may be temporary, but also very effective allies.
- If necessary, we can initiate the creation of departmental or interest groups that will defend and promote the client's interests and development of the whole field.
- We can create partnerships with public and non-profit institutions in the realisation of CSR projects. Partnership with a respected institution, foundation or civic association will bolster the respect of CSR projects and create much more publicity.
- We can offer advice as to which professional and trade associations have a real impact and real negotiating position and which are just formal inflated bubbles without any real opportunity to influence operation of the sector.