Media Relations and Media Lobbing
Good relations with the media are the main backbone of building a successful corporate PR. We help our clients profile in the media in the role of market leader, innovator or expert. We present them as socially responsible companies and build their reputation.
- Our media relationships are built on the same principle as relationships with our clients. On trust, reliability and mutual advantageousness. We will offer interesting topics and exclusive information to the media. In return, the media provide the space necessary for the presentation of management, company or product PR.
- In our years of experience, we have developed an extensive network of functional relationships with publishing houses, national and regional media, social and specialised journalists. We know the principles of the media market and journalists' work. We can prevent crisis communication and we know what media to use in order to address the right target groups.
- We will prepare quality press conferences for our clients, ensure the participation of journalists as well as a suitable media response. We will organize attractive press trips, exclusive individual interviews and informal meetings with selected representatives from influential media.
- We will process quality press releases, interviews and PR articles. We will ensure complete monitoring of the media market and competitor media analysis. We will train the client in the methods for working with the media and prepare professional media training.
- We understand Media Lobbing as a regular part of our work, as a higher form of Media Relations. It is based on close personal and professional relationships with key media and journalists, with strict observance of all ethical rules of mutual cooperation.