A crisis, be it real or just a "media" one, can undo long years of carefully built reputation of a corporate or individual brand in a very short time. Often with fatal consequences for the business or careers. However, the vast majority of crisis situations can be prevented.
- So that we do not have to quench media fires, we focus on their possible sources. We specialize in creating prevention systems that reveal crisis moments even before they actually start.
- Our Early Warning System is based on regular monitoring of the press, analysis of competition behaviour, market changes, legislation, attitudes of customers and the general public. We are thus able to capture signals of potential problems in advance and nip the risk of crises arising in the bud.
- A number of crises consist in the lack of readiness of companies to respond to the arisen problem. We will formulate effective rules of crisis communication and a training system for our clients. Owing to this, they will be able to address future risk situations effectively and most importantly, in time.
- And in the event there is a real crisis, then we have enough experience, scenarios and contacts to minimize its effects. Or turn a crisis into an advantage.
- Crisis usually approaches when we hear: "So far so good, nobody noticed anything", or "I do not need crisis communications right now, I'll call when we're actually in a crisis!"