Audit of corporate communication
Are your business communication costs growing? Is the number of PR department personnel rising as well as the number of channels, PR events and press releases, while the media image of the company remains unchanged? It is high time for a detailed audit of your corporate communication.
- In the area of internal communication, we will focus on the organizational arrangement and integration of the communication department into the company hierarchy. We map the processes of information flows, and the composition and effectiveness of communication channels. We will ascertain the role of management and the internal communication department competences.
- In our approach, the audit of corporate communication is not a thorough inspection, but rather a systematic search for an optimal solution to our clients' communications needs. We believe that the choice of tools, media, processes and target groups must always be based on the strategic objectives of the company.
- Measuring effectiveness is also the basis of the external communication audit. We monitor the success of activities in the field of Media Relations, Public Affairs, CSR or that of PR products and services. We compare the standards of communication (with partners, customers, the professional and general public) with the best practices in the field.
- Detailed analysis of the media will allow us to determine the effectiveness of PR activities, public perception, and comparison with the competition. We will find new themes, more efficient tools, recommend the appropriate media and individual journalists. On the other hand, we will find savings where activities and investments have no effect.
- The output of the audit is a comprehensive proposal for specific procedural, personnel and organizational changes. It always includes a tool for measuring the effectiveness (feedback) of the measures implemented.
- We work fast and our outputs are immediately applicable in practice. We participate in implementing the proposed measures, or take responsibility for their complete implementation through project management.